A lot of the fun in Tower of Fantasy is the grind you go through to get to the top, but what if you knew there were codes to make it easier? The grind is fun and all, but sometimes it’s just a bit too much, you know? With that in mind, the Tower of Fantasy devs generously released a set of codes to give you free gifts throughout the game and continues releasing them. Keep reading for a list of active Tower of Fantasy codes for September 2022, as well as codes that will no longer work and how to redeem the codes.
September 2022 Active Tower of Fantasy Codes
There are currently only 3 active codes for Tower of Fantasy for September 2022. However, new codes are released regularly, so keep checking back to see if more have been added!
- 1 x Gold Nucleus
- 5x Weapon Battery II
- 8,888 Gold
- 1x SR Relic Shard Box
- 8,888 Gold
- 1x Black Nucleus
- 10x Crispy Grilled Fish
Tower of Fantasy Codes (August 2022)
How to Redeem Tower of Fantasy Codes
Redeeming codes isn’t too difficult, so don’t worry. I’ll lay it all out for you below!
- Make sure you have finished the tutorial
- Select the gift-shaped icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Select “Rewards” in the bottom left-hand corner of the gift menu
- Look to the left and locate the “Exchange” button. Select it.
- From there, all you need to do is type in the code that you want to redeem and then hit the “Confirm” button
- You can continue this process until you’ve redeemed all of your codes
- After you’ve completed all of your code inputs, you’ll realize that you still don’t have your rewards. This is because all of your rewards are currently in your mailbox! Now, head to the “Friends” menu and open your mailbox in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Claim all of your redeemed rewards
Expired Tower of Fantasy Codes
A few codes were added into the game previously that no longer work. You can check them out below!
So, I’m sure you’ve been able to tell by now that there really is a bit of work to be put into redeeming codes. It’s not the simplest process, but it still beats doing all the work you would have had to do without the codes! The more you input codes, the easier it gets, and it’s well worth the effort. Check back soon to see if any more codes have been added!