The Y7S3.1 update has arrived for Rainbow Six Siege, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Today’s update brings a bunch of bug fixes and increases the gaming experience. When we look at the patch notes, we see that the issue of crosshairs not flashing when cooking Frag Grenade has been fixed. Here’s everything new with the Rainbow Six Siege Y7S3.1 update.
Rainbow Six Siege Y7S3.1 Update Patch Notes
- FIXED – The crosshairs don’t blink while cooking a Frag Grenade.
- FIXED – Multiple LOD issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Players can see Lesion’s Gu Mine icons through walls when entering any Observation Tool.
- FIXED – Vigil’s ERC-7 does not prevent him from getting pinged by Grim’s Kawan Hive.
- FIXED – Various Victory Celebration issues.
Rainbow Six Siege Update: User Experience
- FIXED – Incorrect weapons and sights when launching the Shooting Range from the Operator menu.
- FIXED – Destroying Gridlock’s Trax Stingers as an Attacker will count towards the “Gadget Removal” personal and community challenges.
- FIXED – Texture is sometimes stretched for a showcased Operator.
- FIXED – Discrepancy in abandoned currency penalties not affecting all game modes.
- FIXED – Bravo Packs received while already having the whole Bravo Pack Collection unlocked are disappearing.
- FIXED – Various Audio and SFX issues.
- FIXED – Various Shop and Customization issues.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Various Localization issues.
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.33 GB
- Steam: 1.6 GB
- Xbox One: 1.01 GB
- Xbox Series X: 1.29 GB
- PS4: 1.66 GB
- PS5: 1.07 GB
The recent Rainbow Six Siege Y7S3.1 update is now accessible across all platforms. The file size varies depending on the platform, and it is between 1GB and 1.6GB. The game is available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC through Steam and Ubisoft Connect. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Rainbow Six Siege site.