Kogado Studio has announced Tristia: Legacy and Tristia: Restore for Switch and PC (Steam).
Tristia: Legacy is a remastered version of the town development simulation game Tristia of the Deep-Blue Sea with fully renewed graphics. The original game first launched for PC on July 20, 2002. The remastered version will launch in spring 2023 with English, Japanese, and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) language support. Visit the official website here.
Tristia: Restore is a new title that completely transforms the game systems from Ao Umi no Tristia in the form of a “slapstick management action game.” It will launch in spring 2023 with English, Japanese, and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) language support. Visit the official website here.
The voice cast is as follows:
- Nanoca Flanca (voiced by Ayako Kawasumi)
- Stuka (voiced by Juurouta Kosugi)
- Faury Carat (voiced by Marina Oono)
- Nene Hampden (voiced by Sakura Nogawa)
- Reygurett Kutanie (voiced by Kanoko Hatamiya)
- Rafarew (voiced by Akane Tomonaga)
Visit the Tristia project official website here.