The Battlefield 2042 second season is set to begin. The new season will include a new map, a new specialist character, and a few new weapons and vehicles. The Battlefield 2042 Season 2: Master of Arms Next will premiere on Tuesday, August 30. Here is what to anticipate with Season 2: Master of Arms.
Battlefield 2042 Season 2: Master of Arms
Battlefield 2042 has released a gameplay trailer for the upcoming Master of Arms. The announcements’ main highlights are two significant updates — a new map and a new Specialist. Players will fight for and within a beached cargo ship in the new map called Stranded. It does place a lot more focus on infantry combat.
The Specialist is Charlie Crawford, a former MI6 agent with two tricks up his sleeve. First, he can offer ammunition to revived teammates. Second, he carries a massive Vulcan minigun throughout the map that he can land anywhere. Teammates may also utilize the weapon once planted.
Battlefield 2042 Season 2 Weapons and Vehicles
New weapons are also introduced in Season 2. The assault rifle AM40 (Assault Rifle) is a carbine-style weapon that falls between an AR and an SMG. The Avancys (Light Machine Gun) is a machine gun with the highest mobility and attachment adaptability level. The PF51 (Secondary) is a boxy-looking handgun with an extra-large magazine:
- AM40 — This powerful carbine is designed to offer a midpoint between an assault rifle and a submachine gun.
- Avancys — A high-tech LMG designed for maximum mobility and attachment compatibility. Nimble but powerful, this weapon is useful for providing fire support.
- PF51 — Blurring the lines between an SMG and a pistol, the PF51 boasts a huge magazine and is ideal when fighting groups of enemies. An excellent companion to Recon Specialists.
Also, two new vehicles join the Battlefield 2042 Season 2:
- EBLC-RAM — Traverse the battlefield in a unique, four-seater vehicle capable of extreme maneuverability at lower speeds. The EBLC-RAM can protect itself from incoming damage with its AMPs ability and place a spawn beacon on the battlefield.
- POLARIS RZR — Fast and fun. Jump into this lightweight buggy with a teammate and zip across the battlefield, surprising enemy infantry or gaining new, tactical positions.
The release date for the upcoming season is revealed in the video. Battlefield 2042 Season 2: Master of Arms kicks off on August 30.